Reliance Jio 4G Full Details:- Reliance Jio 4G is finally official. Reliance Industries Limited is releasing Jio as the world’s most affordable 4G telecom service. It is aiming to offer up to approx 90 per cent of Indians, high-speed mobile Internet as well as voice services by 2017.
Mukesh Ambani took to the company’s 42nd Annual General Meeting in Mumbai on Thursday to formally announce the launch of Jio and its soon to be official tariff plans.
Reliance Jio 4G Full Details
Jio has been now a dream network for every Indian people. Its offers are attracting every one in the country. The services are currently in testing phase. It will continue to be so until September 5, 2016. After September 5, Jio will begin a Welcome Offer, replacing Preview, under which consumers will get the same benefits until December 31, 2016. It will be officially available for all 4G LTE-compatible handsets, from September 5, under a different name and a different usage period.
It was officially available with 4G smartphones of 19 different brands including: LYF, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Asus, Gionee, Karbonn, Lava, Xolo, Videocon, Sansui, Sony, Micromax, YU, Alcatel, TCL, Vivo, Intex and HTC 4G phones. On Thursday, RIL announced that it was formally open for all 4G smartphones from September 5, under its new Welcome offer.
Jio will only take 15 minutes for sim activation!
Once it is official released from September 5, it will take only 15 minutes to have your SIM up and running. Consumers will need to have a valid Aadhaar Card though, to enjoy quick activation.
Jio’s plan after December 2016
After December 31, consumers who wish to continue with Jio will have to select a tariff plan. “Data is the Oxygen of Digital life and Oxygen cannot be in short supply. Jio is more than just a business for us. Our commitment is to enrich the life of every Indian,” Mukesh Ambani said while announcing Jio.
The company will charge customers for data only. Voice calls will be free to any network across the country with no roaming charges. Jio will offer data at fraction of its traditional cost, according to Ambani. To ensure every customer gets the best out of Jio, the company will offer a total of tariff 10 plans.
Tariff Plan of Reliance Jio 4G Full Details
- Rs 149: 0.3GB + 100 messages +28 days validity
- Rs 499: 4GB + voice and message unlimited + 8GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 28 days validity
- Rs 999: 10GB + voice and message unlimited + 20GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 28 days validity
- Rs 1,499: 20GB + voice and message unlimited + 40GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 40 days validity
- Rs 2,499: 35GB + voice and message unlimited + 70GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 28 days validity
- Rs 3,999: 60GB + voice and message unlimited + 120GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 28 days validity
- Rs 4,999: 75GB + voice and message unlimited + 150GB data through Jio operated WiFi hotspots + unlimited night usage + 28 days validity
Jio’s offer for student and enterprise
The company has tied up with corporate houses that are pre-registered with the Press Information Bureau or PIB which basically means every big media house across India. The company intends on collaborating with other corporate houses as well slowly and gradually. RIL on Thursday announced that it will launch special discounted plans for companies.
Company has also given good news to students in India. students will get 25 per cent extra data by show a valid ID card while subscribing to the plan.
Ambition of Reliance Jio in India
Company expects usage of around 250 crore GBs per month on its network. It wants 100 million users connected via Jio network in record time. It will charge consumers for 4G data only. Using Aadhar, a customer will be able to walk out of a store with a working Jio SIM card in 15 minutes.
War of Jio with other companies in India has been started. Its plans and offers is like a dream coming true for Indian people. Hope it will fulfill all the requirement in networking. Bad days has arrived for many companies in india. Lets see how long this war go.